Saturday, October 4, 2008

Algunas Personas in Cuernavaca

I met so many people in Cuernavaca! The last few days I spent a lot of time trying to catch up with as many of them as possible. Here's a few pictures.

Toño

Eric ("El Gobernador")
Paola (mi maestra de lingua de jovenes)
Alejandro the building manager of the Starbucks shopping center.
EmilianoSocoro and her son Alejandro

Socoro and Alejandro lived next door to my house in Cuernavaca. Socoro runs a small bazaar out of the front of her house. You can buy DVDs, luggage, bedding, cloths, jewelry and many other things. Her and Alejandro where you there every day.

She was a very nice lady and helped me quite a bit with my español. She always said, "Cuidado, Jason. Cuidado." That means "be careful." She was always looking out for me. I miss seeing her in the mornings.


1 comment:

MC 1293 said...

I love the fact that someone was there to look out for you. Mom can't be every where!

Love, MOM