Wednesday, June 25, 2008

¿Como se dice "Front Porch Music"?


Hey,
There where a couple moments I didn't think I was going to make it, but I made it. I'm never flying a "red eye" flight again.

Here's a picture of my front porch for the summer. I already got some compliments on the banjo and a couple curious young girls asked me if I was a music teacher. I met my neighbor who's name is Grace of all things (my very good friend and neighbor in Chicago is named Grace).

Tomorrow, I have to figure out where to get some coffee.

Adiós,
Jason

3 comments:

Sarah Sue said...

Your porch looks awesome, except there is something weird about the cushions on the furniture. You'll figure it out though. I am confident. Have a great time!!!

Unknown said...

Nice, good luck

erica p said...

Jason,

there is a GREAT cafe I remember in Cuernavaca (back in 2002). I wonder if its still there. They have fantastic chilaquiles, COFFEE, and GRANOLA & YOGURT! Dang, what was it called??

I will do research and get back to you. Have fun!